Club Records

If you think you have broken a Club Record, please complete the record claim form.

Record Eligibility
Swimmers must be a fully paid up member of WSC for at least 3 months prior to the swim.
Away swimmers can claim club records if they are representing WSC at the time of the swim, or are performing representative duties (e.g. Worcester County, West Midlands Region, ESSA). Swims made whilst representing Away College/School/University will not be eligible for Club Records.
The age for all records is as at 31 December.

Club records will be updated once the Records Secretary has ratified the swim.